Sri Devi VaarahiAmbika Homam Thursday, July 12th @ 8:45 PM
Thursday, Jul 12th, 2018
07:00 PM Guruvayurappan Utsava Moorthy Abhishekam 07:30 PM Sri Hanuman Chalisa Chanting 08:15 PM Guru Archana 08:45 PM Guru Hora Sri Devi Vaarahi Homam
Significance of Devi VarahiAmbika
Devi Varahi Ambika is one of the Saivite Shakti deities with the group of Goddesses known as 'Saptamatrukas' or the 'Seven Mothers'. The seven mothers are: Brahmi, Maheshwari, Kaumari, Vaishnavi, Varahi, Mahendri and Chamundi. They are the Shakti (female) equivalents of their male counterparts. Devi Varahi Ambika is the fifth among the seven Saptamatrukas, and hence also called Panchami. In association with the Saptamatrkas, Devi Varahi Ambika can be said to be the representation of the controlled energy of courage and fearlessness.
BENEFITS OF VAARAHI POOJA AND HOMA
Mother Vaarahi protects all devotees who turn to Her for Her grace and blessings. She is an extremely powerful Goddess and bestows the following on those who worship Her with sincerity and devotion.
• Eliminates the “evil eye” (also known as Drishti)
• Protects the person from accidents
• Blesses with worldly power, fame, good will etc.
• She dispels fear and bestows courage and confidence
• Bestows wealth and an exalted status in society
• Supreme victory over enemies and all those who stand in the way of one’s progress