Sahara Rose, bestselling author of Eat Feel Fresh and The Idiot’s Guide to Ayurveda and host of theHighest Self Podcast. She is a millennial wellness expert in what it means to live a modern life, while also revering ancient tradition. Also, Lissa Coffey, a lifestyle, relationship, and Ayurveda specialist will join the webinar to share her wisdom about health topics ranging from balanced diet to closure in relationships. Lissa is the author of numerous books including her most recent bestseller What's Your Dosha Baby? and has appeared on national television and lectured worldwide on the subject of Ayurveda and Relationships.
These experts have experience working with millennials in unique ways, helping many to overcome the stresses and ailments that are particular to this generation. They speak your language, know your values and honor your consciousness while respecting traditions.
Here are benefits of this webinar series:
- Feel empowered so you can consciously increase your health and reach fulfillment.
- Burn bright with the knowledge of Ayurveda and your increased awareness of your Self to support your upliftment into higher consciousness.
- Learn about root causes of illnesses and how to prevent.
- Embrace how Yoga, meditation, and energy work go hand in hand to offer a comprehensive and wholistic modality geared and tailored to your specific needs.
- Learn about foods and herbs that are nourishing for you, your kind of exercise routine, what time of day is best for you wake up in the morning, your dosha and the different foods that are best for your particular body composition. Food is key.
- Get better acquainted with the approach of Ayurvedic medicine, that treats each person in a case by case manner, because Ayurveda considers every aspect of the individual from the body’s internal elemental make up to the individual’s day-to-day outer environment.
- Understanding the unique pressures and blessings of being a millennial that were not experienced by their parents’ generation. For instance, the amount of time we spend with computers, cell phones, and video games impacts our inner and outer environment.
- Confidence that you can reach your goals.
- Know best approaches for maintaining a simple life that is in harmony with your unique expression of who you are.
- Experience the joy of living a minimalist lifestyle that is in harmony with nature.